Thursday, March 3, 2016

Tender Forces by Lili Von


Cassidy Barron's divorce is final and now she's poised to start a new life a continent away. But before she can pack up her home and her life, she's promised her brother they'll reunite with old friends for a Civil War reenactment.

Cassidy shouldn't be surprised to see Ty Markson in the truck when her brother picks her up. She's always had a slight crush on the dark, broody commander of their group of living historians. Repressed sexual desires surge to the forefront and it's all Cassidy can do to play the part of a demure Southern Lady. What she doesn't know is that Ty has plans for her, and those plans are anything but gentlemanly.

My rating: 3 1/2 of 5 stars
Cassidy is a new author to me and I enjoyed reading Tender Forces. Cassidy's back story is informative and gives the reader incite to her feelings and how she is going to be portrayed in the book. Ty comes off as a sexy nerd and a die hard for reenactment realism. A great combination. The plot is good and has a great developing start. But it doesn't feel finished to me. I don't have to have happily ever after, but I do prefer a book to finish unless I know it's part of a series. But it is a good quick read.

B. Gillilan

No comments:

Post a Comment