Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Temple of the Exploding Head by Ren Garcia

You can find this book on Amazon for $3.99


Blurb
A God In His Temple Is Invincible.

An outlaw and evil spirit, the Horned God confronts the gods themselves. From his Temple deep in the ground he is finally ready to act. A new Age of Blood could be in the offing.

Lord Kabyl of Blanchefort returns to his home with the pieces of The Machine in hand. He expects his love, Lady Sammidoran, will return to begin their life together as man and woman at last. However, the Horned God has other ideas and he pursues Lady Sammidoran without pause. As Lord Kabyl seeks to save his love from an insane god, all roads lead to the dreaded TEMPLE OF THE EXPLODING HEAD, where none emerge alive.

Elsewhere, Captain Davage and his Countess, Sygillis, find themselves lost deep in enemy territory where the Horned God’s horrific servants hold sway. Even if the Captain and Countess manage to return home to Kana in one piece, what will they find when they arrive?

The Temple of the Exploding Head saga concludes in this action-filled adventure of love and loss. In a place where even the gods fear to tread, how can naught but a tragedy be the outcome?



My Review
4 of 5 stars
I walked into the end of this series, but I have to say this book kept my attention from start to finish. I was a little confused but as I read further I figured things out. I had a great time getting to meet the characters and even the evil god beings. The action was amazing and everything was very well explained and detailed. There were a few characters I thought were left high and dry, but makes me hope for a spin-off for them. A great plot and an amazing read! I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
B. Gillilan








No comments:

Post a Comment